WFH League uses "Cookies" to tailor content and marketing, and to improve and adjust user experiences. To find out more about "Cookies", and the options available to manage them, please see below. By using this Esports Corporation Property (“Esports Corp”) online property, you consent to our use of "Cookies".
Cookies & Similar Technologies
Depending on the Property you are using, and the country you are based in, Cookies may be set on your computer or device by either:
- Esports Corp - to recognize and associate activity with your computer or device when it visits a Property. Esports Corp Cookies cannot be used to recognize or associate activity with your computer or device when it visits other, third party websites or online properties.
- Third Parties - to enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through our Properties or other online properties (e.g. advertising and analytics). The third parties that set these Cookies may be able to recognize your computer or device both when it visits the Properties or other online properties that use the third party's features and functionality.
These Cookies will generally be either:
- Session Cookies: These Cookies are only stored temporarily on your device during one browsing session or use of a Property and are then deleted from your device when the Property is closed; or
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are saved on your device for a fixed period of time, when we need to know who you are for more than one use of a Property. For example, we use this type of cookie to store your preferences for your next visit to our Properties.
Types of Cookies
There are four categories of Cookies (necessary, performance, functionality and advertising), as well as technologies that are similar to cookies, that may be served through our Properties. Cookies may also be set by third parties, including by social networking sites.
To learn more about your opt-out choices for cookies, please see the Managing Cookies and Do Not Track Options section below.
- Necessary Cookies
These Cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around websites or online properties and use their features, such as accessing secure areas of a website. Without these Cookies, Esports Corp cannot provide services you have asked for, like secure login areas.
- Performance (or Analytics) Cookies
These Cookies collect information about how visitors use a website or online property, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These Cookies don't collect information about the actual identity (e.g., name) of a visitor. All information these Cookies collect is aggregated. They are only used to improve how a website or other online property works. We generally contract with third parties (such as Google Analytics), to provide these services on our behalf.
- Functionality Cookies
These Cookies allow the website or online property to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personalized features. These Cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made related to accessibility (e.g. text size, fonts) and customization. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video. The information these Cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Advertising Cookies
These Cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They also help limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations or advertisers.
Esports Corp may use, combine and share anonymized or aggregated information obtained from Cookies with third parties such as vendors or advertising partners. For example, we may use information such as interests or gaming preferences to group you with other people with similar interests or preferences and place you into a market segment. We may then display advertisements which we believe people in your market segment will find relevant. We may also share personal and non-personal information obtained from Cookies with third parties such as vendors or advertising networks in order to permit them to provide services on our behalf or to partner with us in selecting and serving advertisements for us or our advertising partners.
- Similar Technologies
Adobe Flash Player is an application that allows sites to deploy dynamic web content. For example, we may use Flash Cookies to deliver video content to you on our Properties. Adobe Flash and similar applications use technology to remember settings, preferences, and usage in ways that are similar to browser cookies, but are managed through a different interface than your web browser. You can access your Flash management tools from https://www.adobe.com/ directly to manage your Cookie settings.
From time to time, we may use web beacons (or clear GIFs) on our websites or other online properties or include them in the email messages we send you. Web beacons (also known as "web bugs," "pixel tags," or "pixels") are small strings of code that provide a method of delivering a graphic image on a web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. We use web beacons for many purposes, including site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising, email auditing and reporting, and personalization. For example, we may use these in emails to understand and analyze whether the email was opened or any links were clicked, in order to improve our future communications with you and other users. As a web beacon forms part of a webpage or email it does not have the same opt out options as other Cookies. Generally, you can render them ineffective by opting out of any cookies they set, by turning off images in your email service, or by viewing your emails as “text” rather than “HTML.” For more information on how to opt out of Cookies see the Managing Cookies and Do Not Track section below, and for more information on how to turn off images in your emails or to view them as text see the “Help” section of your email service provider.
- Cookies Placed by Social Network Sites
Do Not Track
Managing Cookies and Do Not Track Options
You can review your options to manage Cookies by:
- opening the "Help" menu on the browser menu bar. Most browsers will tell you how you can disable or delete Cookies or set your browser to alert you when Cookies are being sent to your computer;
- visiting your mobile device developer's website or reviewing your device manual. Most mobile device developers will tell you how you can manage the settings on your mobile device to opt out of and/or delete Cookies from your mobile device, or to limit the use of and/or opt out of targeted advertising; or
- visiting http://networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and/or http://youronlinechoices.com , or if you are in the EU http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, for choices to opt out of advertising.
If you reject all Cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and other products and services (including signing in to your Esports Corp account).
By using the Properties you agree, and we will assume you consent, to receive Cookies unless you manage your cookie choices by one of the means set out above.
Please also note that the use of information obtained by third party providers listed in the Cookies List below through cookies placed by them is also subject to their own privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party providers, as their privacy practices may vary from ours. Information collected by Cookies may be associated with your registration account or user profile.